E-mail your major change request to: email@example.com
The Office of Undergraduate Admissions will handle major changes until the time that you register for classes.
Once you are an enrolled student, please contact your academic advisor for a transfer.
Some majors have restrictions listed below.
Assured admission is required for freshmen applicants:
- Business (all majors)
- Engineering (all majors)
Some majors require a higher cumulative GPA transfer:
- Architecture (all majors) – 3.0
- Business (all majors) – 2.75 (minimum of 12 transferable hours)
- Community, family and addiction services – 2.5
- Human development and family studies – 2.5
- Interior design – 2.7
- Engineering – 3.0 (minimum of 24 transferable hours)
- Petroleum Engineering – 3.2 (minimum of 24 transferable hours)