Change Your Major

E-mail your major change request to:

Please Note:
The Office of Undergraduate Admissions will handle major changes until the time that you register for classes.
Once you are an enrolled student, please contact your academic advisor for a transfer.
Some majors have restrictions listed below.

Major Restrictions

Assured admission is required for freshmen applicants:

Honors College admission required:

  • Honors Arts and Letters

Some majors require a higher cumulative GPA transfer:

  • College of Architecture (all majors) – 3.00
  • Rawls College of Business (all majors) Min. 12 Hours – 2.75
  • Whitacre College of Engineering (all majors) Click here to see requirements.
  • Honors Arts & Letters – Honors College admission required
  • College of Human Sciences
  • Community, family and addiction services – 2.50
  • Human development and family studies – 2.50
  • Interior design – 2.70

Click here to view a full list of major options.