Our requirements for homeschooled students are the same as for students who have attended traditional public or private high schools.
- Complete ApplyTexas application at www.applytexas.org.
- $60 application fee or fee waiver
- Official SAT and/or ACT scores
- THEA or Accuplacer – This must be provided for TSI compliance
- An official transcript – The transcript should include all high school coursework – both completed and in progress – including grades and credit received. Be sure the transcript is notarized and bears the signature of your homeschool official.
- Activities – on the application – You may submit a separate resume in addition to, but not in place of, the activities listed on the application.
- Essay – Topics A, B or C of the ApplyTexas Application
- Letters of recommendation – up to three
- Please submit a transcript from any college where you have completed dual credit or college-level coursework. This is required before credit can be transferred
Lubbock, TX 79409-5005
Note: Mail all official documents, including official transcripts, essays and letters of recommendation to the above address. Please include the student’s full name and date of birth on all correspondence.
Want to learn more?
Do not wait to join the Red Raider family!
Learn anytime. Learn anywhere. Texas Tech ISD offers online, distance and homeschool K-12 options.