Documents needed for new Tech students:
- Transfer application
Please indicate you are seeking a second degree.
- Application Fee or Waiver
- Official transcript showing the date and type of bachelor’s degree that was conferred should be mailed to:
Lubbock, TX 79409-5005
If the transcript service you use is requesting an email address to deliver your document to Texas Tech, please have it sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will request the dean’s approval after your file is complete. This is not necessary for the College of Business, but we require a 2.75 GPA.
- You cannot pursue an Arts and Sciences undecided or a pre-professional major as your second degree.
- Already have a bachelor’s degree from Tech? Go to the Former Tech Students form and indicate you graduated with a bachelor’s degree on the third question.
- Need prerequisites for a second degree or graduate program? Contact Graduate Admissions at (806) 742-2787 to be admitted as non-degree or post-graduate student.