If you have paid or plan to pay the fee on your ApplyTexas application, there is no need to pay again through this link.
Undergraduate Application Fee Waivers
Waiver options for high school senior applicants only (domestic):
- A letter or form from your high school stating that you qualify to participate in the federal free or reduced-price meals program.
- An ACT or SAT Test Fee Waiver form obtained from your high school counselor.
Waiver options for all undergraduate applicants, including high school seniors (domestic):
- A copy of your Student Aid Report (SAR) indicating your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) equals 0 (zero). This comes as a result of completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) www.fafsa.ed.gov
- A copy of your or your parent’s (if you are claimed as a dependent) most recent income tax return. We willreview this return to see if you qualify based on income/household size.
- A copy of the statement of government benefits currently received by you or a family member in your household such as Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, Unemployment, Food Stamps, Disability, etc.
- A letter or form from the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services/CPS stating that you are in Foster Care.
Lubbock, TX 79409-5005