Teachers, counselors, and group coordinators:
It is never too early to prepare your students for college. Visiting a college campus can be a great way to introduce your students to life beyond high school. We encourage you to schedule a visit today!
Groups are welcome to tour the Texas Tech campus Monday through Friday. However, due to the high volume of special events and prospective students we host daily, we recommend you follow these guidelines to help ensure an informative, productive and exciting visit:
• We recommend that groups visit on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays.
• Make reservations at least three weeks in advance.
• Bring groups of 35 students or less.
Below are instructions on scheduling your group visit:
• Complete the Group Tour Reservation Form.
• Expect a call from your group tour agent to discuss the details of your trip.
• Please take a moment to read, sign and return our Group Tour Guidelines.
• Have each student complete the Inquiry Card and return upon arrival to campus.