Accrediting Bodies and State Authorization
Institution’s Accreditation Status
SACSCOC accreditation information is included in the TTU Fast Facts page at: http://www.ttu.edu/facts/ (bottom of the page)
Accreditation and licensing of the institution disclosure can also be found at http://www.irim.ttu.edu/sacs/index.asp
State, Federal, or Tribal Approval or Licensing
State and other accreditors (Federal and Tribal do not apply) are listed in the Catalog at Declarations.
Approved Mission Statements and Degree Programs by the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board can be found at Higher Education Institutions.
Contact Information for Filing Complaints with Accreditor, State Approval, Licensing Entity and any other relevant State official or agency that would handle a student’s complaint
Process for filing complaints related to SACSCOC accreditation is found on the TTU Fast Facts page at: http://www.ttu.edu/facts/ (bottom of the page)
SACSCOC Federal Standard 4.5 requires a complete narrative on how complaints are handled. The 2011 SACSCOC Fifth Year Report includes this text (under FR 4.5) at SACSCOC Fifth Year Interim Report – 2011 by Texas Tech University.
Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board
The Coordinating Board is in the process of completing the rules for a complaint procedure as required by the U.D. Department of Education Program Integrity regulations.
(A link will be provided here when available in July 2012)
Student Financial Aid Compliance and Reporting Links:
- To report fraud to the State Auditor’s Office.
- Report any suspected fraud or criminal conduct to the Office of Inspector General of the Department of Education.
- Academic programs, facilities, and instructional personnel disclosure.
- Annual security report disclosure.
- Available financial aid disclosure.
- Code of conduct if participating in Title IV loan program disclosure.
- Code of Conduct for Title IV Loan disclosure can be found by contacting the Office of Student Financial Aid.
- Completion or graduation rate, retention rate, and transfer-out rate of full-time undergraduates disclosure.
- The Title IV information on the Student Financial Aid web-site.
- Copyright and peer-to peer file sharing issues disclosure.
- Cost of attending the institution disclosure.
- Crime log disclosure.
- Direct Loan model disclosure form.
- Diversity of student body disclosure.
- Drug-free workplace statement disclosure.
Drug and alcohol abuse prevention program information disclosures can be found at the following links:
Education loan disclosures if preferred lender arrangement exists can be found at: